Seeking a challenging position as a web programmer, that offers an opportunity to utilize my Software development, Relational database management and problem solving skills.
• Eight years of experience in Development, Testing and implementation of client-server, internet and intranet based applications • Strong object oriented and web development background with experience developing projects using ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, C++. • Thorough understanding of Relational Database Management concepts, with 3 years of experience working with MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 and MS Access. • Highly motivated and analytical team player with aptitude for creative problem-solving and trouble shooting.
Programming Languages C#, VB.Net, Visual Basic 6, SQL, C++, Power Builder Web Development ASP.Net 1.1/2.0, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, IIS Web Server, CSS, XML/XSLT, Telerik, SharePoint 2010 Development Tools Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010, SSIS, Visual Interdev 6.0, Dreamweaver, NUnit, WinForms DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Sybase, MS Access 2000 Data Access Technologies ADO.Net, ODBC, DAO/RDO/ADO, ActiveX, LINQ to SQL Operating Systems Windows 2000/2003/XP, UNIX, Mac OS Project Management Tools MS Project, MS Visio, Visual SourceSafe, Harvest, TFS
Senior Software Developer, EMSI, Irving, TX May 2012 - Present • EMSI Case Management: Built the quick spec enterprise software service for the EMSI. This provides the ability to do Auto/Manual diagnosis and the functionality to clear the requirements of outside order for several products such as EXAM, APS, PHI. These diagnosis methods are used by various parties to generate quotes when billing Insurance companies for service based on order. Security was one of the features implemented for viewing quick spec pricing details for users on page initialization. Built a rich user interface using the XAML elements. The SQL is used to store and retrieve data using WCF services in application.
• Worked with agile scrum methodology to develop project • Created rich user interface with WinForms • Developed the window interface in WinForms controls using labels, textbox, combo box, list box • Bind list box control to show products that user is allowed to view by selected service • Wrote design specification using UML and Visio • Coded WinForms controls and business objects using C#.Net and third party visual controls • wrote test suite in WinForms with C# as backend • Designed, Built custom wizard to show questions, answers with help of C#, WinForms • Applied required, custom field validation to WinForms controls when diagnosing Exam Services. • Created, inherited interfaces for printing, activating work screen windows, binding commands • Auto generated SQL Queries, stored procedures to retrieve and manipulate the data by passing selected values as parameters using WCF service. • Wrote documentation for users to guide them in how to use diagnose services • Perforce is used as source safe control for code repository • Enumerators are created to store list of constant values for products • Datasets are generated from tables to store the work screen views and bind objects to the report data source. • Added, retrieved command Images, text, tooltip using dictionary, resource managers classes. • Applied styles to target, created the custom templates for WinForms controls for better look and feel • WCF BasicHttpbinding is used to get billing, exam service details by passing carrier, DOB, Account Number arguments to functions. • Web references are added, updated to access WCF customer web service in several parts of business layer • Fixed bugs and maintained existing services by adding breakpoints, trace, asserts. • Implemented LINQ queries on different data sources to retrieve data in XBAP applications.
Environment: XAML, WinForms, WCF, .Net4.0, SQL 2008, SSIS, SSRS, Xceed, Telerik Rad Controls, Perforce, Visual Studio 2010, C#, CSS
Senior Web Developer, Wells Fargo, San Antonio, TX Mar 2011 -- May 2012
• Loss Mitigation Application: Designed, Developed, and Maintained the Loan modification program for Wells Fargo Mortgage. This system is designed to allow the borrowers with possible modification of their home mortgages. The manager, underwriter and Processors are given privileges to successfully qualify borrowers for loan modifications by verifying Income, validating all mod conditions are satisfied. This provides ability for users to generate letters for modified loans either manually or through Batch process. Designed the User interface using ASP.Net, HTML and C Sharp to implement logic for processing loans by interfacing with SQL server
Responsibilities: • Used Agile development methodology for project process. • Designed user interfaces using html5, CSS, Adobe Photoshop CS5 • Built database-driven tree menu using C#,ADO.Net objects to access data from SQL Server • Called XML web services to retrieve, manipulate and update data accessing main frame • Wrote complex stored procedures, triggers, Queries and fine-tuned the database indexes using SQL • Created reusable classes to format and validate data on Client Side • Harvest, TFS were used as Version controls for storing projects, sharing files with team members • Applied Active Directory NT Group, role based security to authenticate users for accessing system. • Thoroughly tested various modules of the system and fixed the bugs. • Extensively made use of abstract classes, Interfaces, Classes, ADO.Net (data readers, datasets, data tables, data views) objects to construct business logic.
Environment: .Net 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, Java Script, HTML5, HTML, XML, XSLT, Web Services, Main Frame, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, Ajax, Adobe Photoshop CS5, C#, ASP.Net, Anthill Pro, Active Directory, Harvest, TFS, CSS, Adobe Acrobat Reader/Writer, ADO.Net.
• Database Migration: Created, Maintained SSIS Package to frequently transfer data used by accounting department to audit loan information. This package contains method to extract and load data from transaction to reporting server databases which makes end users to access current data and create Multi-dimensional (cubes) reporting metrics. This provides ability to audit the loans processed in workflow are within needs of business units, Vendors. Extensively made use of MS-DOS Commands to apply conditions, remove dependencies and schedule job to run frequently. Business intelligence studio is used to create, build and deploy package.
Responsibilities: • Created, Deployed complex ETL using MS SSIS to validate, extract and load data from various data sources into SQL Reporting server. • Setup job to run in Auto sys for loading database tables using OLEDB provider to access SQL Server. • Created custom queries, Views, tables, stored procedures in order to transform and extract information. • Configured the Connection manager, Dataset, SQL task to run and update appropriate tables in reporting database. • Harvest is used as version control, sharing SSIS packages, database objects with team members. • Supported post production issues and fixed defects for technical problems in SSIS package.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005, MS SSIS 2005, Visual Studio 2005, Autosys, DOS, C#
• Electronic Move Request Form: Designed, Developed a move request application for ISD Loans technical department. The system will allow users to Schedule, submit move request for deploying project from development to other phases. This enables users to track and manage request in deployment process. This process will automatically send an email to end user and team members w items added to list for effectively communicating changes in project. Designed front end SharePoint web form with ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2010 tool. Implemented business logic with C Sharp and SQL server 2008 as back end interface to save and retrieve data.
• Involved in all phases of software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation and post production support. • Created the web parts to assist users during process of adding move request in list by showing instructions • Designed screen layout and implemented custom data grid web parts to show/hide data by interfacing with SQL server 2008 database utilizing business data catalog features. • Created custom form with info path 2010 and published them to SharePoint form library • Deployed customized web parts with custom properties with help of visual studio 2010 • Used Team Foundation server as version control for sharing and to control projects • ADO.NET objects are extensively used for retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation data • Maintained active directory users and groups for implementing security
Environment: .NET 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, SharePoint 2010, TFS, SQL Server 2008, ASP.Net, C#.Net, Active Directory
Web Developer, ST Aerospace San Antonio, L.P., San Antonio, TX Jan 2009- Mar 2011
• WinPak Security System: Designed and developed a WinPak system for security surveillance control. This provides interface for users to remotely create, modify, control and record video, Badges of persons accessing gates via card readers. Configured the readers to communicate with other readers in same or different zone. the employee data tracked through card readers, video are archived on file server for audit purpose. The system made use of HTML5, ASP.Net for designing Front-End UI. Implemented business logic using CSharp, Ajax and interfaced with back-end to store, manipulate data in SQL Server.
• Electronic Leave Form: Created electronic Leave web form for Human resource department. It provides users ability to fill form online, which is sent to the manager, who approves or rejects the application. When the application is approved, the application is forwarded to the director, who then makes the final decision. Designed web forms with asp.net and C#.net to implement business objects and associated business process with SQL Server as back-end database module.
Responsibilities • Gathered requirements by meeting process owners • Designed and analyzed the business process and associated fields on web form application • Implemented web form with asp.net, and SQL server as back-end database module. • Worked in team to define electronic forms and associate business process for their paper forms • Defined Stored procedures, views to access and load server side controls in asp.net web form
Environment: ASP. Net, C#, Java Script, ADO.NET, CSS, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Source Safe, AJAX, IIS, SQL Server 2005, Workflow Gen
• Training Web Application: Built online training web application for training department. It provides users to access, view interfaces based on their membership (groups, roles) in active directory. Supervisors will be able to view and track training records for their employees and schedule classes through online intranet web application. Designed and developed application in visual studio 2008, SQL Server 2008 as back-end relational database, where asp.net used for designing user interfaces, C#.net to implement business logic by establishing connection with server side controls.
Responsibilities • Developed reports with SQL Server reporting services, Crystal reports • Used web services to connect with SQL Reporting services • Developed business objects using asp.net for various modules • Produced Requirements, High level design, Detail Design documents for customer portal • Created and deployed reports with business intelligence studio • Implemented ado.net to access and display results in report.
• Man Hour Clocking System: Designed and Developed Man Hour Clocking System application for Production Department. System provides choice for mechanics to clock-in and out jobs, where this data efficiently used by payroll to create pay check for every two weeks. This web application is completely built in visual studio 2008 with user interfaces designed in asp.net and vb.net for business logic, made use of SQL Server 2008 for saving the scanned jobs information in database.
Responsibilities • Actively participated in gathering requirements for application • Analyzed and Designed for creating the application • Applied different themes, CSS, XHTML to several pages in site for better look and feel • Written Common classes to share and ease of maintenance • Utilized visual source safe control for adding new/existing shared files and applications • Developed and maintain the application by using visual studio 2008. • Worked with the team to define, create tables, security permissions on database in SQL server 2008
• Description: Designed and developed an employment portal for Human Department. This portal provides students the ability to search for jobs, post resumes, and apply for open positions. This web application is built entirely in Visual Studio.Net 2005, using ASP.Net, C# and HTML technologies for the user interface and Microsoft SQL Server as the backend database. Responsible for designing, creating tables and stored procedures in SQL Server, and used ADO.Net to connect the web application with the database. Created a search engine to provide university faculty and staff the ability to search student skills that match their needs. ADO.Net and Grid view control have been extensively used to provide the web interface; normalized the SQL server database for fast data retrieval and created parameterized stored procedures to find and retrieve data based on the skills.
Responsibilities • Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the application. • Developed modules of the application using ASP.NET, C# using Visual Studio 2005. • Created the user control to achieve the reusability of controls through out the application. • Used ASP.NET validation controls (Required field validate, regular expression validate, compare validate, range validate), User Controls, Custom Controls, Data Grid Web Control. • Extensively used AJAX to present a very intuitive user experience • Creating and consumed Web Services in C#.Net • Created Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers using SQL. • Implemented Stored Procedures call in the business layer (ADO.Net) for use of Web layer. • Used ADO.NET objects (sqlConnection, sqlDataAdapter, sqlCommand, sqlDataReader and Dataset) to connect to SQL Server 2000. • Implemented SOA by consuming web services in getting the orders details of various Clients and branches. • Created Use Cases, Use Case diagrams and Navigational Diagrams to provide additional details for Developers as well as Quality Assurance analysts. • Modeled the system using UML, MS Visio.
Web Developer, BE Soft Technologies, India Aug 2004 -- Dec 2006
• Attendance Analysis System: Developed an attendance analysis system to facilitate day-to-day handling of attendance process by the faculty of engineering colleges. The application keeps track of attendance of every student analyzes it and finally builds a Microsoft Office report. Web application was developed using Visual Studio 2003.
Responsibilities • Involved in the Analysis, design and architecture of the overall application. • Involved design and development of user interface forms using Win Forms • Developed tables, triggers and stored procedures, Packages in Oracle • Developed data access layer to interact with the database using ADO.NET.
M.S. Computer Science, Southern Arkansas University GPA: 3.5 B.Tech. Computer Science, JNTU, India GPA: 3.6