Competent Trainer, Instructional Designer, and Educator with broad based background in curriculum development, presentations, and instruction on a global scale. Practiced in delivery of wide range of subject matter via traditional and electronic means. High degree of professionalism and easily establish trust and rapport with others. Known as a quick learner with exceptional follow-up and problem solving capabilities and devoted to customers to achieve all project/program deliverables. Additional keys to success include:
* Practiced in performing Needs Assessments and Gap Analyses to determine topics for development.
* Have developed over 40 hours of training content for complex subjects using the ADDIE model.
* Implemented practical applications of both Bloom's Taxonomy of Learning & Kolb's Experiential Learning theory to promote successful training events.
* Culturally savvy and customer oriented; motivating and persuasive speaker who is well?organized, efficient, and goal oriented. Have trained over 500 professionals and earned top satisfaction ranks.
* Creatively apply educational methods, learning theories, assessment, evaluation, technology, communication, and collaboration skills to successfully navigate and complete complex projects.
* Avid user of automation and technology; computer proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Crystal Reports, Web?Based Learning Programs such as GoToMeeting and Webex, and readily adapt to new technologies.
* Ensure continuity of curriculum and utilize various behavioral management techniques while working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to ensure learning success for all.
Create, manage, and conduct training programs for this software company specializing in SaaS Databases and Graphic Rendering for corporate sector. Supervise project teams of up to 7, administer online databases for accounts, and meet all project deliverables for key clients throughout North America. Design, develop, and apply complex technical training courses for all relevant parties in the client organization that includes warehouse laborers, designers, salespersons, and management/owners. Customize training and consulting services to meet client needs on a case-by-case basis. Devise creative content that motivates and inspires others to reach desired outcomes. Serve as primary point-of- contact for all new accounts.
* Developed over 40 hours of content to support 5 days of training in product.
* Personally delivered training for over 500 customer personnel. Noted for consistently earning high ratings for content and delivery.
* Recorded and maintained information from all training events that served as an invaluable resource for future offerings.
* Maintained high visibility with all client accounts and served as a valued resource and liaison on all account retention and brand management initiatives of the company.
EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS
Bachelor of Business Administration (BA Honours) York University, Schulich School of Business, Toronto, Ontario
Adult Education / Staff Training Certificate, Seneca College
Certified Training and Development Professionals (CSTD), Active Member