Telecommunications professional with over 20 years of hands-on experience in voice and data circuits and systems offering the following skills set:
Project Management Voice and Data Circuits Management Relations Telecommunication Systems Maintenance Personnel Training & Development
- As a telecommunications analyst, developed and implemented project plans to relocate business units, affiliates as well as for an entire organization with approximately 2,000 voice and data Circuits.
- Spearheaded a project for two Morgan Stanley`s locations that involved ensuring voice and data circuits are up and working by creatively moving lines from non-operational to operational T-1/channels after the September 11, 2001 disaster.
- Intimately involved in establishing disaster recovery for two Morgan Stanley locations.
BT NORTH AMERICA, Edison, NJ 2007-PRESENT Telecommunications Order Manager
* Project Management supporting the BT order management team, responsible for the installation and support of data circuits in the USA, Canada and London. * Established and maintain relationships with key clients to facilitate the installation process. * Initiate the new order process through the use of BT proprietary systems to timely meet new client expectations. * Coordinate the installation of new DS1, DS3 and OC3 data circuits, routers and switches for Fortune 500 firms through the effective management of circuit and service turn-up process. * Development of reports to senior management on the status of projects, orders and other matters requiring remediation. * Manage and assertively track aged items by actively following up with individuals responsible for completion, and escalation to senior management as needed to bring items to closure. * Creating Amend/Modify orders to Fortune 500 firms in the USA, Canada and London.
MORGAN STANLEY, New York, NY 6/1994-2007 Senior Circuit Provisioning Analyst / Team Lead.
* Manage the provisioning of over 250 telecommunications orders monthly, including both data and voice services ranging from DSL, Hoot & Holler, Private Lines, DS1, DS3 and OC3 Circuits. * Assimilate working knowledge of the IPC turret reporting functions and capabilities in order to develop usage review process to ensure continuous support of client cost management effort. * Active review of legacy inventory to ensure optimal cost basis and infrastructure utilization. * Convene weekly meetings with traders and report on status of new circuits ordered, MAC and disconnects for various trading groups. * Interface with vendors to clean up databases for active circuits, correct existing information and remove circuits that are no longer utilized. * Escalation manager for the Morgan Stanley Help
COMMODITIES EXCHANGE, New York, N Y
5/1983-1994 Circuit Provisioning Analyst
* Interfaced with various carriers in ordering Private lines and assigning T1`s and channels. Interfaced directly with distant end telecommunications personnel. * Troubleshoot existing private lines, data circuits, dial tone and ISDN with various carriers * Reviewed and processed all invoices for private lines, data circuits, dial tone, ISDN, facsimile machines and beepers. * Reviewed all CSR`s from vendors on a monthly basis to verify active circuits. * Maintained inventory for all private lines and dial tones on PBX. * Assigned voice mail and maintain status on all PBX. * Relocated Morgan Stanley Private Lines from 1251 6th Ave to main HQ at 1585 Broadway.
ARMY RESERVE NATIONAL GUARD- New York, NY 5/1983 - 1995
* Lead squad through many military exercises and operations. * Responsible for the development and maintenance of military vehicles and equipment. * Responsible for training all new squad members.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Associates Degree, Business Administration, Westchester Business College, 1993 Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel, Access, Power Point and Project.