Visual Basic, VB.Net, VBScript, ASP.Net, C#.Net, HTML, XML
* Strong combination of technical skills and business acumen. * Expertise at all levels of multi-tier systems, from database to business rules. * Development of creative solutions to complex challenges. * Self-motivated, flexible worker and quick learner.
* ERP applications and reporting development * MS SQL Server and Oracle programming and administration * SQL stored procedures, queries, functions, triggers * ETL, DTS, heterogeneous system integration * Object-oriented programming * Visual Basic, VB.Net, VBScript, ASP.Net, C#.Net, HTML, XML * Shell scripting, FTP/SFTP * Crystal Reports, MS Access, Excel, Visio
Enterprise Applications Analyst/Developer General Electric Aviation Systems, Whippany, NJ 2007 - Present Smiths Aerospace, Whippany, NJ 2005 - 2007
* Maintenance and support of Infor (Mapics) SyteLine 7 ERP system and related applications - Change management / implement user-requested modifications - Custom application development, emphasis on financial and senior-level management reporting - Ad hoc report writing - SQL Server database administration - ETL - System upgrades and patch implementation * Development of intranet website and web-based custom salaried timekeeping system. * Create and maintain external datafeeds to other GE locations and suppliers. * Hire and supervise contingent-worker programmers.
Highlights: * Selected and implemented a biometric time and attendance system under budget. * Integrated centralized GE financial and supply chain systems into local business system. * Automated accounts receivable and account payable invoicing processes
ERP Programmer Analyst 2000 - 2005 L-3 Communications Space & Navigation, Teterboro & Budd Lake, NJ
* Development and maintenance of the Manugistics ERP system and Oracle database, including: - Design of custom applications, reports, and metrics. - Business process re-engineering, system testing and documentation. - Data mapping, migration, and validation. - System security, user support and training.
Highlights: * Key member of an interdisciplinary team tasked with transitioning mainframe-based MRP and other legacy systems to an integrated, client-server ERP application. Go-live was achieved in less than six months. * Lead team in successful separation of L-3 systems, processes and facilities within Honeywell Teterboro plant, including duplication of MRP system on a new mainframe computer, and creation of new ISO compliant process documentation. This effort was completed within the contractual time limit of four months.
Operations Systems Analyst 1996 - 2000 AlliedSignal Defense & Space Systems, Teterboro, NJ
* Performed systems analysis and programming of operations applications. Provided training and support to users, and managed system security.
Highlights: * Key member of MRP system re-implementation team. Altered processing to minimize inventory and purchasing workload through greater flexibility in material planning. Reduced MRP processing time from 17 to 3 hours. * Improved inventory cycle count processing and surplus material transfer programs for maximum inventory utilization, and modified system for control of supplier auto-replenished parts. * Implemented an automated interface between engineering and MRP systems to synchronize part revisions.
* Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of mainframe-based material requirements planning system in a manufacturing environment. * Acted as liaison between Operations and Information Technology groups in development and deployment of system customizations, reporting, data integrity, and troubleshooting. * Provided end-user support and training.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Diploma in Microsoft .Net Programming 2005 The Chubb Institute, Parsippany, NJ
Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Operations Research 1990 Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Certificate in Supply Chain Management 1995 Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, NJ
Other Training: * MS SQL Server 2005 for Developers course (Global Knowledge) * Six Sigma Greenbelt, Lean Manufacturing