Success through Personal Leadership and Technical Experience
US-TX-Dallas (will consider relocating)
Experienced Laboratory Technician and Supervisor with a strong combination of leadership experience and hands-on engineering laboratory experience. Confident Manager who encompasses an exceptional work ethic and commitment to organizational objectives, with excellent problem solving capabilities, technological proficiency, goal setting, and team management skills.
Recognized as a results-oriented, resourceful, adaptable professional. Hands-on, focused, with a high level of practical, experiential knowledge, and a diverse, highly technical background. A deadline-driven professional with the highest standards and personal integrity who never hesitates to work necessary hours and achieve breakthrough results.
* A strong communicator with the proven ability to direct cross-functional teams to accomplish goals; adept at hiring, training, and supervising Lab Technicians, mentoring and motivating them to optimum performance.
Engineering Laboratory * Research and Development (R&D) * Leadership * Prototype Development Performance Testing * Documentation * Equipment Data Sheets * Total Quality Control (TQC) 5S Methodology * 8D Problem Solving * Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Policies and Procedures Adherence * Communication * Training * LabView Task Delegation * Mentor * Hiring * Microsoft Office * Mathematica
Hilite International Carrollton, TX 2008-Present Engineering Lab Supervisor 2009-Present Oversee efficient operation of Engineering Lab for global supplier in automotive industry, including utilization of 5S techniques for work area organization. Deliver thorough training of new hires in assembly processes, quality test methods, and record keeping. Continually manage and record audits, using resulting data to monitor and improve performance.
* Collaborate with coworkers on feasible solutions to quality and customer concerns, and utilize problem solving methods, including 8D, to effectively evaluate company and customer concerns.
* Maintain continuous communication with local and national Managers to prioritize projects, coordinate testing, and collect information for customer presentation.
* Instrumental in successful ISO / Environmental audit through updating and redesign of lab documentation, including procedures, training sheets, and specifications.
Engineering Lab Technician 2008-2009 Developed and implemented variety of testing methods for product validation and verification. Continually improved operating knowledge of equipment and techniques.
* Delivered above and beyond on customer order fulfillment through assembly, testing, and shipping of 1,600 prototypes on time, garnering revenue for department originally budgeted as loss.
* Wrote clear procedures and flowcharts.
Sealed Air Corporation Grand Prairie, TX 2005-2008 Quality Assurance Lab Technician Ensured maintenance of quality standards throughout design and production process for packing materials.
* Kept meticulous records, and presented monthly quality and financial reports to Plant Management and quarterly reports to Divisional Supervisors.
* Served as head of Total Quality Control (TQC) Committee.
Fry`s Electronics Plano, TX 2004-2005 Customer Service Associate Provided knowledgeable, efficient customer service to patrons seeking to purchase electronic equipment.
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics University of Oklahoma Norman, OK
Bachelor of Science, Physics University of Oklahoma Norman, OK
Training in -Maximizing Performance for Impact as a First Time Supervisor-, -Fundamentals of GD&T", "8D Problem Solving", "Mistake Proofing", "NI Labview Core 1" and "NI Labview Core 2."
ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training
Awarded "Hilite My Day" Certificate - Hilite International