Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio
Sybase SQL and MS SQL
Comprehensive Information Technology Consultation
Distinguished career with a demonstrated track record of significantly improving IT operations, organizational effectiveness, and customer satisfaction. Strategist with repeated success in developing long-term roadmaps for critical infrastructure, applications, and processes. Accomplished in leading enterprise-level projects to on-time, under-budget completion. Possess graduate degree.
IT / Consultation Success
Owner / Instructor / Consultant | Bayshore Kettlebells | 2008 to Present: Enabled clients to achieve challenging objectives by designing goal-based programs. Grew company into a multi-dimensional business with multiple revenue streams through networking, media appearances, blog writing, and forum development.
* Increased revenues 50% annually by developing online consultation/workshop programs.
Principal | Manhattan Associates | 2006 to 2008: Successfully directed numerous software implementations on time and under budget for the nation's 3rd largest trucking company. Expertly managed major consulting projects for a wide variety of managerial/executive clients. Developed functional specifications, database designs, and test protocols for internal/external software implementations. Worked with clients to improve performance, pricing, accounting, and growth strategies.
* Improved client satisfaction by creating a process to accurately document issues, devise high-impact solutions, and seamlessly execute implementations worth up to $300,000.
* Maintained sizeable customer base and revenue stream in a tough economic climate by demonstrating superior product value and providing unparalleled customer service.
Sr. Project Manager | Pegasus TransTech Corporation | 2002 to 2006: Directed and continually enhanced operations for the 400+ station Truck Stop Scanning network. Supervised and motivated business analysts, technical consultants, quality assurance personnel, and help desk staff to peak levels of performance. Oversaw new location installations, distributed software upgrades, system repairs, quality assurance, downtime recovery, documentation, and customer communications. Provided strategic direction, training documents, process overviews, functional designs, testing, and skillful troubleshooting for internal/external software projects. Managed document imaging vendor integrations. Managed $5+ million budget; optimized profit and loss (P&L).
* Played instrumental role in growing Truck Stop Scanning business to 200+ customers while producing 500,000 scanned documents weekly through 90+ implementations.
* Implemented the Document Imaging System in multiple locations, on time and under budget.
* Enabled timely identification of scan station downtimes and image delivery issues by setting up a system of reporting alerts.
* Automated image quality checks and reporting process.
Consultant | Clicklogistics, Inc. | 2001 to 2002: Seamlessly managed the implementation of Clicklogistics Online at 200+ Alcoa locations and 500 supplier companies. Handled tariff updates, weekly reporting, customer change requests, and issues. Provided comprehensive training and technical solutions at the local offices.
* Increased Alcoa site transactions from 150 to 1700+ per month for 7 consecutive months.
* Realized an 18% freight cost savings for Alcoa shipments managed through Clicklogistics Online.
Product Analyst / Business Analyst | Logistics.com / Sabre, Inc. | 1997 to 2001: Managed $650,000 in SPA implementations at 10 client locations. Successfully completed 11 consulting studies for a variety of clients totaling $70,000. Served as Technical Product Manager for Strategic Profitability Analysis (SPA).
* Expanded client base from 8 to 32 clients and increased revenues from $400,000 to $1.1 million in 2000.
* Improved products, streamlined future implementations, and generated ancillary revenue by developing Data Definition Documents for each client so that all parties were clear on data details.
Master of Science Program | Major: Transportation Engineering 1995 to 1997: GPA - 4.0/4.0 (21 credits)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Civil Engineering, Troy, NY
Bachelor of Science | Major: Civil and Environmental Engineering 1992: GPA - 3.3/4.0
Cornell University, School of Engineering, Ithaca, NY
* President, Board of Directors: Ybor City Saturday Market, 2006 to 2008 * Member, Board of Directors: Ybor City Saturday Market, 2004 to Present * Instructor/Advisor: USF Kettlebell Club, 2008 to Present
* Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio * Sybase SQL and MS SQL * Operating Systems: MS Windows, AIX, AS/400 * CompTIA A+ Certification: November, 2010