Business Intelligence Project Lead
|Company:||InfoGroup Northwest Inc|
|Pay Rate:||US$0.00 per year|
Title: BI/Data Warehouse Project Lead
Location: Portland, OR
Type: Direct Hire
Duties of Position
This position is a member of the Business Intelligence Division group responsible for the support and management of Enterprise Healthcare Systems. This position will have contact with all healthcare departments.
This position is a technical lead responsible for leading the development, implementation, and future vision of the healthcare data warehouse and the business intelligence tools. This work ensures that the information assets of the enterprise are leveraged to enhance financial, clinical, operational, and research decision-making, therefore ensuring competitive business advantages. This position is responsible for implementing information technology solutions that allow users to appropriately generate timely, accurate and comprehensive information for managing our business.
This position will be responsible for ensuring that data in vendor-supplied data warehouse systems (Epic Clarity) and our proprietary systems are available to line-of-business and users.
Skills and Experience:
* Three years or more paid work experience as a Project Leader managing and implementing information system projects.
* Must have ten years of cumulative paid working experience in the information technology field; OR Equivalent combination of education and experience where one year of experience will be substituted for an Associate’s degree and two years of experience will be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
* One year of relevant paid work experience may be substituted for two years of graduate study in information systems or related field.
* Significant organizational skills and can lead projects from conception, schedule, design, testing, through implementation.
* Experience managing the design and build of a Healthcare Data warehouse.
* Extensive experience implementing Business Intelligence Tools.
* Extensive experience designing, implementing, and building a Data Warehouse using modern data warehousing techniques.
* Minimum three years of experience creating reports using Crystal Reports and/or Cognos Report Studio.
* Minimum five years working in Oracle relational databases.
* Two years experience with Ibm Infosphere Data Stage (ETL).
* Experience with Cognos 10 (or newer) Business Intelligence Tools (Report Studio, Query Studio, Metrics Studio, etc.).
* Experience with Cognos Framework Manager developing models.
* Experience with RFI, RFP, and vendor negotiations process.
* Knowledge of system development life-cycle and production environment procedures.
* Knowledge and seasoned application of Agile/Scrum and Waterfall development methodologies.
* Effective leadership of highly-skilled, technical personnel in overseeing the development and implementation of applications technology.
* Ability to read, write and maintain PL/SQL, SQL Code.
* Experience with workflow documentation and process and/or practice redesign.
* Experience in complex technology environments, including hands-on experience.
* Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain effective working relationships.
InfoGroup Northwest Inc., located in beautiful Portland, Oregon is a premier IT Staffing firm for some of the Northwest’s top Mid Sized and Fortune 500 companies. InfoGroup Northwest specializes in placing top IT talent in direct hire, contract and contract to hire employment opportunities. InfoGroup Northwest is proud to offer medical, dental, and vision benefits covering 75% of the monthly premium for our consultants.
InfoGroup Northwest Awards:
* Portland Business Journal - Top 25 Staffing Firms, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
* Oregon's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For - 3 years running
* Oregon's Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, 2003, 2004, 2010 and 2011
* Oregon Business Journal - Top 10 Tech Companies, 2004
Refer a Consultant Receive a $1000
Visit: http:// www.infogroupnw.com/our-services/referral-program
To view other InfoGroup Northwest opportunities
|Telecommute:||No (Onsite Position)|
|Contact Name:||Susan Schmidt|
Please mention Dev Bistro when contacting us.