Help Desk Tier 1 Technician
|Company:||Food Services of America, Inc.|
• Have technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, analysis and resolution , a competent level of analytical ability is required to understand the basic relationships of our products and our environment, good working knowledge of complex and multi-vendor environments.
• Strong technical support skills with the ability to balance customer service skills.
• Receive incoming calls from customers and create incident record or update existing record.
• Answer incoming calls/incidents within set criteria.
• Utilize call tracking tool used to track problems and generate metric reporting for all incoming incidents.
• Document all steps taken to investigate and resolve incidents along with customer interactions and status updates.
• Analyze and resolve routine customer problems at first contact.
• Timely escalation of problems that can't be resolved to the appropriate team.
• Refer incidents to the proper queue the first time to ensure timely completion of issues.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues onsite and remotely.
• Research questions using available information resources (Tier 2, Knowledge Base).
• Create/modify existing KB articles as needed for future reference.
• Submit weekly status reports with information regarding tasks completed during the week.
• Be able to provide answers to non-technical customer questions and implement process improvements.
• Serve as point of contact and be available for 24/7 support during rotating on-call periods.
|Telecommute:||No (Onsite Position)|
Please mention Dev Bistro when contacting us.