Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
KUBRA develops and markets Customer Communication Management (CCM) solutions via a portfolio of business process outsourcing, information software, and professional services. KUBRA's integrated solutions enable companies to compose, deliver, manage and process complex, high-volume, personalized information assets for maximizing the customer relationship management potential of each and every customer contact.
KUBRA has been selected as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies for 2011 and was awarded the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awarded within the Technology and Communications category for 2010.
KUBRA represents the only integrated solution portfolio that can support the entire Customer Communication Management (CCM) eco-system from data receipt, composition, marketing, delivery, and payment processing across digital and paper-based channels.
KUBRA is seeking hard-working, creative, adaptable go-getters who thrive in a team environment. We are a rapidly growing company that needs an energetic QA Analyst to join our team.
· Verify program functions according to client requirements and ensure compliance to establishment guidelines.
· Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and "ad-hoc testing"
· Set standards on testing prior to update to production.
· Prevention of incidents caused by the update to production.
· Execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests
· Cycle testing for Pre-production Migrations to Docweb and iDoxs
· Document quality assurance practices
· Logging of all updates to production
· Report, track and determine priority of reported bugs
· Monitor new accounts, analyze bugs that were created and prevent them from happening in the future.
· Competently follows specific guidelines, criteria, protocols.
· Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest end details.
· Able to focus while under pressure and pay close attention to detail.
· Strong work ethic, positive energy and thrives in a changing, dynamic environment.
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision and within a team
Degree or Diploma in a technical field
KUBRA is a fast-growing company that offers an exceptional work environment, a competitive benefits package, and opportunity for growth and development.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter through the link provided. KUBRA thanks all those who apply, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Telecommute:||No (Onsite Position)|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources|
Please mention Dev Bistro when contacting us.